REPORT: Woman swerves to avoid hitting cat, hits something else instead
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
This could have been a real cat-astrophe.
A Queens woman rammed her car over a fire hydrant and into a tree early on Sunday — all to avoid hitting a cat.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dilma Pazmino was pulling her white VW Tiguan out of the driveway of her home in Oakland Gardens around 8 a.m., when she spotted the kitty scampering in front of her vehicle.
— New York Post (@nypost) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff just loses it while describing MASSIVE drug trafficking bust
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- BREAKING: Twitter CEO called Rep. Ilhan Omar about Trump’s 911 tweet
- POLL: In a 2020 matchup, who would win: Trump or Biden?
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez suffers social media gaffe by criticizing photo of ‘GOP’ politician who is actually a Democrat
- BREAKING: Boston-area judge charged with helping undocumented immigrant elude ICE
- VIDEO: Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh is nowhere to be found, amid FBI raids
- REPORT: First woman elected to lead Dallas County GOP dies unexpectedly at 47
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- REPORT: FBI, IRS agents search Baltimore Mayor’s homes, City Hall