REPORT: Woman swerves to avoid hitting cat, hits something else instead
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
This could have been a real cat-astrophe.
A Queens woman rammed her car over a fire hydrant and into a tree early on Sunday — all to avoid hitting a cat.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dilma Pazmino was pulling her white VW Tiguan out of the driveway of her home in Oakland Gardens around 8 a.m., when she spotted the kitty scampering in front of her vehicle.
— New York Post (@nypost) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: America’s First Two Muslim Congresswomen Will BOTH Be Fundraising For Hamas-Linked Organization
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain stuns Andrew McCabe on ‘The View’ with pointed question
- VIDEO: Gillibrand voices support for federal recognition of third gender
- REPORT: How the winners of New York Lottery’s biggest jackpot were able to stay anonymous
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ show takes first steps against Jussie Smollett after attack claim controversy
- BREAKING: Obama-nominated judge deals blow to Obama’s presidential library plans
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: McCabe claims ‘Gang of 8’ knew of counterintelligence investigation of Trump
- VIDEO: ISIS teen wife bemoans UK’s ‘unjust’ decision to revoke her citizenship
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs