REPORT: ‘We Will Get Rid Of Him’: Whistleblower’s Attorney Targeted Trump In Old Tweets
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Whistleblower attorney Mark S. Zaid targeted President Donald Trump in a 2017 tweet saying, “We will get rid of him.”
Zaid now serves as an attorney for the whistleblower accusing Trump of demanding that Ukraine assist the United States in an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter over the latter’s work for Ukrainian gas company Burisma.
The article goes on to state the following:
The attorney initially responded to a tweet from the U.S. State Department wishing a happy Canada Day to Canadians on the nation’s 150th anniversary. “Since Jan 20th, I would much rather be in Canada. What a great country! We’ll be great again when @realDonaldTrump leaves,” he tweeted.
— Mark S. Zaid (@MarkSZaidEsq) July 1, 2017
One Twitter user commented, “Mark are we really going to be able to get him out? He is dismantling our government department by department. It is really scary.”
Zaid responded, “It’s very scary. We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters. We have to.”
It’s very scary. We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters. We have to.
— Mark S. Zaid (@MarkSZaidEsq) July 2, 2017
‘We Will Get Rid Of Him’: Whistleblower’s Attorney Targeted Trump In Old Tweets https://t.co/1Y2klHIpGj
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: U.S. judge issues ruling on Trump lawsuit to block House from getting his state tax returns
- VIDEO: Donald Trump Jr walks off stage at book launch after heckling – from supporters
- UPDATE: People raise thousands for man who allegedly stabbed ‘Trump Baby’ balloon in Alabama
- REPORT: Mark Ingram after Alabama’s loss to LSU: ‘I’m blaming Trump for this one’
- BREAKING: Longtime Republican congressman announces he will not seek re-election in 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Veteran rips into NYC anti-Trump protesters in fiery confrontation [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Pentagon official makes allegations about Trump and Ukraine in testimony [READ TRANSCRIPT]
- VIDEO: Fox contributor names alleged whistleblower on-air despite network ban
- VIDEO: Trump NYC Veterans Day speech met with protests
- VIDEO: Details emerge of how Trump saved the NYC Veterans Day Parade nearly 20 years ago