REPORT: WikiLeaks confirms safety of Assange’s cat [Photos]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
WikiLeaks on Friday confirmed that founder Julian Assange’s cat is safe after Assange’s arrest.
“We can confirm that Assange’s cat is safe,” the organization tweeted Saturday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Assange asked his lawyers to rescue him from embassy threats in mid-October. They will be reunited in freedom,” it added.
We can confirm that Assange’s cat is safe. Assange asked his lawyers to rescue him from embassy threats in mid-October. They will be reunited in freedom. #FreeAssange #NoExtradition pic.twitter.com/zSo8RfXXc9
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) April 13, 2019
Ever since Assange was arrested on Thursday, social media has been abuzz, wondering what has happened to his cat. Below is a sampling of the many posts, reports and photos of the cat, whose name, reportedly, is Michi.
I wonder what will happen to James, Julian Assange’s cat, who also lived in Ecuador’s London embassy pic.twitter.com/YYOUZS9K1V
— bianca bharti (@biancabharti) April 11, 2019
What’s next for Julian Assange’s cat? pic.twitter.com/8ETx8lKlRL
— Elliot Wagland (@elliotwagland) April 11, 2019
I hope someone at the Ecuadorian embassy takes care of Julian Assange’s cat. pic.twitter.com/IEHVWTdrdI
— Sara Firth (@Sara__Firth) April 11, 2019
.@DailyCaller researchers @amber_athey and @AryssaDamron with the scoop: There’s ZERO chance Assange’s cat isn’t the head of Wiki Leaks. Julian is the fall guy. This was always the plan. pic.twitter.com/FjvSEg8d2k
— Jessica Fletcher (@heckyessica) April 11, 2019
What happened to Julian Assange’s cat? https://t.co/gZ1aDIcMI7
— The New York Times (@nytimes) April 12, 2019
— Ameme Hack (@AmemeHack) April 11, 2019
— CNN International (@cnni) April 11, 2019
— Israel Navas Duran (@IsraelNavasDur1) April 13, 2019
Where Is Julian Assange’s Twitter-Famous Pet Cat Now That He’s Been Arrested? https://t.co/HgUDCaRwTd
— Katrina vandenHeuvel (@KatrinaNation) April 11, 2019
The truth is Ecuador was threatening to dump #Assange’s cat at a kill shelter in order to black mail him into leaving the embassy.
He gave the cat to a trusted family member to keep him safe, in the hopes that they will be re-United in freedom.https://t.co/LS09KFi8gN
— Partisangirl 🇸🇾 (@Partisangirl) April 12, 2019
Don’t worry. Assange’s cat was previously rescued and has been deloused. pic.twitter.com/iDNAqSmN5r
— Claude Taylor (@TrueFactsStated) April 11, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) April 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Remains found in Oregon believed to be missing “Seinfeld” actor
- REPORT: The Border Wall Fight Just Got To The Supreme Court
- VIDEO: Area 51 expert warns what could happen if social media campaign to ‘storm’ top-secret site occurs
- REPORT: Presidential candidate tells House Dems to ‘f–k off’ after attack on AOC’s ally
- BREAKING: Prosecutors reveal more items discovered in Jeffrey Epstein’s locked safe, including fake passport
- TWEET: Trump doubles down after telling Democratic congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries
- BREAKING: Major development in deal between Trump and Guatemala
- BREAKING: Trump moves to end asylum protections for most Central Americans
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham weighs in on Trump feud with congresswomen, Trump responds
- BREAKING: Pelosi announces House resolution to condemn Trump’s ‘xenophobic tweets’