REPORT: White House leak wars may have claimed John Bolton
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
John Bolton’s ouster as national security adviser may be because of leaks.
Bolton was leaking to the press information about a planned Camp David meeting with Taliban leaders that made President Trump look bad, sources told CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
Although a rift between Trump and the hawkish Bolton had been growing for months, one source said “the leaking is what got him.”
On Saturday, Trump announced he would be scrapping a previously undisclosed meeting with Taliban leaders at Camp David due to an attack by the insurgent group that caused multiple fatalities, including a U.S. service member.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- GOT TO SEE: Joy Villa shocks liberals with Pro-Trump dress at Grammys
- WHY DO THIS TO TRUMP? Fox News Poll reveals anti-Trump sentiment
- WOW! Amazing video of New Yorkers lifting a car to get woman out from underneath
- HYPOCRISY: Dems seeking to impeach Trump for blocking aid to Ukraine, voted against the same thing
- REPORT: MSNBC anchor apologizes after appearing to use N-word describing death of Kobe Bryant
- VIDEO: Schiff says Trump tweet is ‘intended to be’ a threat
- VIDEO: Dershowitz speaks out on case Democrats laid out in Senate trial
- BREAKING: Three rockets make ‘direct hit’ on US Embassy in Baghdad
- REPORT: Alicia Keys, Boyz II Men Pay Tribute to Kobe Bryant at Grammys With ‘It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye’
- WOW! Bolton alleges in book that Trump tied Ukraine aid to investigations