REPORT: White House is irritated over Nikki Haley’s mysterious tweet
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The Trump administration slapped down Nikki Haley minutes after she issued a mysterious tweet seen as an attempt to insert herself into a nonexistent vacancy for vice president.
“Enough of the false rumors,” she wrote. “Vice President Pence has been a dear friend of mine for years.
The article goes on to state the following:
“He has been a loyal and trustworthy VP to the President. He has my complete support.”
Her words provoked much head-scratching at the White House, where no one had been talking about an alternative to Pence on the Trump 2020 ticket.
The report states that one senior official at the White House responded with veiled irritation, saying, “The only person talking about Nikki Haley as VP is Nikki Haley herself.”
Enough of the false rumors. Vice President Pence has been a dear friend of mine for years. He has been a loyal and trustworthy VP to the President. He has my complete support. ❤️🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/waPyQjC8Eb
— Nikki Haley (@NikkiHaley) August 21, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) August 22, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Pelosi claims to know why multiple Republicans are retiring
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- REPORT: Union County high school teacher reportedly told students VP Pence should be ‘shot in the head’
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- REPORT: Even baby boomers are way behind on retirement savings