REPORT: Well-known tech reporter arrested for attempting to solicit sex with 7-year-old
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
A popular tech reporter who wrote about Microsoft was arrested for allegedly soliciting sex with children online, according to a complaint filed in May.
Peter Bright sought to molest a 7- and 9-year-old and was later arrested after meeting with an undercover agent to facilitate the action, the federal complaint alleges. Bright, who formerly worked for tech outlet Ars Technica, claimed to be in a sexual relationship with an 11-year-old.
The article goes on to state the following:
An undercover FBI special agent contacted Bright in April on KinkD, a social media fetish platform, according to the document, which was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. The agent informed Bright that she had a 7-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son. He reportedly discussed the possibility of molesting the 7-year-old.
The complaint alleges that Bright, who is currently being held without bail, discussed ways of training the children. “I’m thinking maybe something involving foreskin is the way to start,” he allegedly told the agent. Bright also claimed to have molested an 11-year-old girl, the complaint alleges.
“I have a girl I’ve been teaching off and on for a couple of months now,” he reportedly wrote. “But she’s in the Bronx, which makes the logistics much harder.”
CLICK HERE to read more of this report.
— The Daily Dot (@dailydot) June 7, 2019
I am shocked. @DrPizza is well known for his Microsoft reporting, and he’s an accused sexual predator. I feel physically sick that I’ve known this man for years and this is what he’s capable of. https://t.co/FMrnCAFV7d
— Tom Warren ◢ ◤ (@tomwarren) June 7, 2019
The Peter Bright story has not been reported on by a single tech or gaming outlet.
— Palmer Luckey (@PalmerLuckey) June 9, 2019
— Christopher D. White (@ZanderKelly30) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch discusses the homeless crisis in America and premiers 15-minutes of his new film on the subject in the video below. CLICK HERE to learn more. WATCH video below:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Chris Cuomo Sends Sean Hannity A Message He Can’t Refuse
- REPORT: US Resident Admits Arranging Fraudulent Marriages So Individuals Would Receive Green Cards
- REPORT: Andrew Cuomo addresses Chris Cuomo ‘Fredo’ rant
- REPORT: McCain’s family, McCain Institute announces method to mark anniversary of his death
- VIDEO: Harris Faulkner Stops Former Clinton Advisor Cold
- REPORT: Warren draws crowd of 12,000 in surge reminiscent of Trump’s ‘surprising momentum’ in 2016
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- VIDEO: Fox News Anchor Fires Back At Trump
- REPORT: Eric Trump shares name of the president’s 10th grandchild [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall