REPORT: Washington Post slammed over ’embarrassing’ Mueller report graphic novel to be released in December [Pictures]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The Washington Post announced on Tuesday that it’s releasing a graphic novel version of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report, an announcement that triggered swift backlash.
The Post, which previously collaborated with the publisher Scribner in releasing a book of Mueller’s findings from the Russia investigation, revealed that their second collaboration would be for a “graphic non-fiction book” titled “The Mueller Report Illustrated: The Obstruction Investigation,” which will solely focus on the obstruction of justice investigation into President Trump.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The book provides a unique, graphic depiction of the report’s most scrutinized passages and pivotal moments, all contextualized with The Post’s original reporting,” the Post said in a news release. “The Mueller Report Illustrated offers a fly-on-the-wall account of life in the White House, told through the accounts of the men and women who at one time served the president—James Comey, Michael Flynn, Donald McGahn, K.T. McFarland, Sean Spicer, Rod Rosenstein, Hope Hicks, Michael Cohen, and many others.”
See the tweets below for a taste of how the graphic novel looks.
Pretty excited to announce a project I’ve been helping work on for quite a while: “The Mueller Report Illustrated” published as both a paperback graphic novel and digital w/ animation and audio. Coming in December! https://t.co/6aYEv8stO3 pic.twitter.com/9OXM09ubDf
— Kolin Pope (@kolinpope) November 5, 2019
— Andrew Ba Tran (@abtran) November 5, 2019
— DENNIS R BROOKS (@DENNISRBROOKS1) November 7, 2019
— jonathan friedman 👨💻 (@jonfriedman) November 5, 2019
A graphic-novel–style summary of the Mueller Report might even get Donald Trump to read it! https://t.co/ydzKuy2p0v
— Marla Erwin 🏳️🌈 (@marlaerwin) November 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- VIDEO: Jordan calls out Schiff during heated exchange while grilling Vindman
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- POLL: Is Pelosi jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections?
- EXCLUSIVE: Mitch McConnell comments on likelihood of Senate impeaching Trump [VIDEO]
- Morning briefing: Nov 20
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless crisis takes its toll, prompting question: How much more can we take?
- REPORT: Conservative veterans decry Vindman after public impeachment testimony