REPORT: Warren unveils plan to reopen investigations into Kavanaugh and Trump’s sister
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Elizabeth Warren would re-open investigations into Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh and Donald Trump’s sister Maryanne Trump Barry if elected president, part of her plan to police the judiciary that she released Monday.
In order to re-open the cases against those two and other judges accused of misconduct, Warren proposes to close a loophole that allows federal judges to skirt such probes by retiring or becoming elevated to the Supreme Court.
The article goes on to state the following:
There were 83 ethics complaints filed against Kavanaugh, Warren claims, which ended with his elevation to the Supreme Court.
Trump Barry’s retirement in April ended an investigation into a possible violation of the judicial code of conduct related to alleged fraudulent tax schemes.
Under @ewarren’s new judicial ethics plan, judges won’t be let off the hook.
— Team Warren (@TeamWarren) October 7, 2019
Elizabeth Warren has unveiled a plan to reform federal judicial misconduct — a day after the one-year anniversary of Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court. https://t.co/84TLtps47B
— HuffPost (@HuffPost) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Rubio fires warning shot at Twitter after it puts fact-check label on Trump tweet
- EXCLUSIVE: Retired INS agent rips into Governor Cuomo, reveals corruption over nursing home deaths [VIDEO]
- Submit News
- REPORT: Bill Gates explains why he met with Epstein
- REPORT: Former CBS News president warns anti-Trump liberal media has gone too far
- DML Live: How Trump can influence the end of Twitter, plus the impact of 100k dead
- VIDEO: Video shows altercation between looters and woman in wheelchair outside Minneapolis Target
- BREAKING: Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin subject of complaints before George Floyd’s death
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham predicts Biden’s vice presidential pick
- VIDEO: Kayleigh McEnany responds to reports she voted by mail 11 times