REPORT: WaPo CLAIMS Trump made request of Barr over Ukraine phone call
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump wanted his attorney general, William Barr, to state publicly that he had broken no laws with his July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump requested Barr make the announcement at a formal press conference.
The article goes on to state the following:
Barr declined, though the Department of Justice (DOJ) did eventually release a statement claiming that a readout of the president’s call — during which Trump pushed Zelensky to launch an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden — had been evaluated to not contain any campaign finance violations.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: W.H.O. makes announcement on trial of anti-malaria drug hydoxychloroquine
- REPORT: Here are the times President Barack Obama played golf on Memorial Day weekends
- REPORT: Judge Blocks Prosecution’s Request In Epstein Case
- EXCLUSIVE: Retired INS agent rips into Governor Cuomo, reveals corruption over nursing home deaths [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Possible Running Mate Scolds Biden Over ‘You Ain’t Black’ Remark…On CNN!
- EXCLUSIVE: Single mom, physician assistant posts blistering open letter to Gov. Cuomo [READ]
- Submit News
- REPORT: Ahmaud Arbery family’s legal team reveals probe into law enforcement
- REPORT: NAACP pushes back on Biden’s claim it endorsed him after ‘you ain’t black’ furor
- VIDEO: Black Guns Matter founder mocks potential Bloomberg-Clinton ticket with ‘SUPER’ nickname