REPORT: Voters say whether they would consider reelecting Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
More than half of voters would not consider reelecting President Trump in 2020, according to a new poll released on Thursday.
The Hill-HarrisX poll found that 53 percent of respondents said they would not consider supporting Trump’s bid for reelection, compared to 39 percent of those who said they would support it.
The article goes on to state the following:
Just 8 percent said they were unsure.
See the poll data by clicking the link below.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Saudi-led coalition reports evidence indicating who’s to blame for oil plant attacks
- BREAKING: Dog The Bounty Hunter, 66, ‘suffers heart emergency’
- BREAKING: State of New York takes major action to get their hands on Trump’s tax returns
- REPORT: Transgender Worker Gets Fired After Telling Conservative Customer To ‘Get The F*ck Out’
- POLL: Should Kavanaugh sue the New York Times?
- BREAKING: NASCAR champ, 61, dies in plane crash near Rhode Island
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham makes vow amid calls for Kavanaugh impeachment
- VIDEO: The moment Christie Brinkley falls and breaks her arm, ending role on DWTS
- BREAKING: High school friend challenges story of Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford
- REPORT: Fisherman catches strange, ‘dinosaur-like’ creature [PHOTO]