REPORT: Voters say whether they would consider reelecting Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
More than half of voters would not consider reelecting President Trump in 2020, according to a new poll released on Thursday.
The Hill-HarrisX poll found that 53 percent of respondents said they would not consider supporting Trump’s bid for reelection, compared to 39 percent of those who said they would support it.
The article goes on to state the following:
Just 8 percent said they were unsure.
See the poll data by clicking the link below.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- REPORT: Pelosi claims to know why multiple Republicans are retiring
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Union County high school teacher reportedly told students VP Pence should be ‘shot in the head’
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11