REPORT: UPS Workers Arrested for Running Alleged Drug Trafficking Ring
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Eleven suspects were arrested this week after they allegedly participated in a UPS drug trafficking ring out of Tucson, Arizona, for nearly a decade.
The arrests followed a two-year investigation into a group of United Parcel Service (UPS) employees who were reportedly smuggling and shipping illicit drugs and counterfeit vaping oils all over the U.S., according to KOLD.
The article goes on to state the following:
Agents with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said “the suspects moved thousands of pounds of marijuana and other drugs into the U.S. from Mexico each week using the company’s standard cardboard boxes, bypassing security measures,” Fox News reported.
Eleven suspects were arrested this week for allegedly running a UPS drug trafficking ring out of Tucson, Arizona, for nearly a decade. https://t.co/QZiIQSxwvq
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) November 29, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- REPORT: Omar to hit campaign trail with 2020 frontrunner in New Hampshire
- REPORT: Dozens of counties declare themselves ‘Second Amendment sanctuaries’ after Democrats win state legislature
- BREAKING: Democrat says he expects to oppose articles of impeachment against Trump
- READ: House Judiciary report laying out grounds for impeachment
- REPORT: Trump names new deputy chief of staff
- REPORT: Biden says his son’s foreign jobs ‘may have looked bad’ but weren’t wrong
- BREAKING: Suspect identified as Saudi national in shooting at naval base, multiple dead
- REPORT: Doubts surface on Schiff’s phone record claims on Giuliani after WH says he has wrong number