REPORT: University student charged with killing mom with baseball bat
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A University of Wisconsin-Madison student was charged with murdering his mother on Tuesday after he allegedly beat her to death with a baseball bat while home on Spring Break.
Thomas J. Summerwill, 21, was charged with two felony counts of second-degree murder after prosecutors say he beat his mother, 53-year-old Mary Summerwill, to death last month.
The article goes on to state the following:
Summerwill, a junior at UW-Madison, was at home on March 24 when he believed there was “an intruder in his bedroom,” the Kane County State’s Attorney’s Office said in a press release.
Prosecutors said Summerwill, not realizing it was his mother, grabbed a bat and “struck the person multiple times in the head.”
Thomas J. Summerwill of Illinois is charged with second-degree murder in the March 24 beating death of 53-year-old Mary Summerwill. https://t.co/kd86AUXgRR
— JSOnline – NewsWatch (@js_newswatch) May 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds after Trump orders declassification of surveillance documents
- BREAKING: Facebook announces decision on viral doctored Pelosi video
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
- BREAKING: Trump strikes, orders declassification of documents, cooperation with Barr
- REPORT: Pelosi’s daughter launches Twitterstorm, rips altered videos
- REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
- REPORT: Mother and twin daughters starved to death in apartment
- VIDEO: White House aide points out ‘fake news’, calls for end to attempts to smear Trump
- REPORT: Edward Snowden issues statement after Julian Assange charged with espionage
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill