REPORT: Ukraine judge orders Joe Biden be listed as alleged perpetrator of a crime
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by JUSTTHENEWS.COM:
The infamous story of Joe Biden’s effort to force the firing of Ukraine’s chief prosecutor in 2016 has taken a new legal twist in Kiev, just as the former vice president is sewing up the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination in America.
In Kiev late last month, District Court Judge S. V. Vovk ordered the country’s law enforcement services to formally list the fired prosecutor, Victor Shokin, as the victim of an alleged crime by the former U.S. vice president, according to an official English translation of the ruling obtained by Just the News.
The article goes on to state the following:
The court had previously ordered the Prosecutor General’s Office and the State Bureau of Investigations in February to investigate Shokin’s claim that he was fired in spring 2016 under pressure from Biden because he was investigating Burisma Holdings, the natural gas company where Biden’s son Hunter worked.
The court ruled that adequate evidence existed to push an investigation into Shokin’s claim that Biden unlawfully interfered in his work as Ukraine’s chief prosecutor. He says his work was impeded when Biden threatened to withhold a $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees in conversations with then-President Petro Poroshenko to secure Shokin’s dismissal.
On Wednesday, leaked audio was released of calls between Biden and Poroshenko.
BREAKING NOW: Joe Biden has been listed as a PERPETRATOR OF A CRIME by a Judge in Kiev, Ukraine…
WHY IS THIS NOT PLASTERED ON EVERY NEWS STATION?
— Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) May 20, 2020
— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) May 20, 2020
— Pamela Geller (@PamelaGeller) May 20, 2020
The screws are turning…https://t.co/RxE572HCEO
— Larry Sanger (@lsanger) May 20, 2020
Ukraine judge orders Joe Biden be listed as alleged perpetrator of crime in prosecutor’s firing | Just The News https://t.co/YA79VeRNZP
— Corey R. Lewandowski (@CLewandowski_) May 20, 2020
— Chanel Rion OAN (@ChanelRion) May 20, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit JUSTTHENEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting JUSTTHENEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- BREAKING: Historic church near White House set on fire by rioters [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years
- VIDEO: Some police officers support protesters by taking a knee
- REPORT: Cuomo calls for independent investigations into all police brutality allegations
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’
- EXCLUSIVE: Single mom, physician assistant posts blistering open letter to Gov. Cuomo [READ]
- VIDEO: Minnesota governor makes announcement authorizing National Guard