REPORT: Is Ukraine about to announce an investigation into the Bidens?
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Officials in Ukraine are said to be in the process of discussing a number of ways to improve their country’s standing with President Donald Trump in the wake of the fallout caused by the impeachment inquiry.
According to two CNN sources, such gestures may include announcing new investigations of potential benefit to President Trump, however it remains unclear what the probes would be centered around and when they might be announced.
The article goes on to state the following:
One of the sources said Ukrainian officials acknowledged that any investigations would need to look at current issues, rather than just those of the past.
The Daily Mail also reported that, after months of relentless controversy, “Zelensky has said in recent days that his country is ‘tired about Burisma,’ the Ukrainian energy company Hunter Biden once sat on the board of. However, the Ukrainian leader failed to explicitly rule out conducted an investigation into Hunter’s appointment to the board.”
CLICK HERE to read more.
Is Ukraine about to announce an investigation into the Bidens? https://t.co/nclql1xMuH
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) November 30, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- VIDEO: 2 NYPD cops shot, another stabbed in neck during ‘unprovoked’ attack
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- REPORT: DOJ files formal appeal with Supreme Court over House access to Mueller grand jury material
- EXCLUSIVE: Single mom, physician assistant posts blistering open letter to Gov. Cuomo [READ]
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- REPORT: Trump gives Grenell something special after he steps down
- VIDEO: Joe Biden Speaks Up About Suggestions to Abolish ICE