REPORT: Two countries suspend military training operations in Iraq after US warning
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Two NATO countries announced Wednesday that they are suspending military training exercises in Iraq following a U.S. warning of increased threats from Iran-affiliated forces in the region.
On the same day that the United States ordered all nonemergency U.S. employees to evacuate Iraq, Germany and the Netherlands said that they would temporarily suspend training for troops in the country, according to Reuters.
The article goes on to state the following:
Germany has 160 soldiers deployed to Iraq who are involved in training Iraqi forces, and the Netherlands has 169 military and civilian personnel in the region. Dutch forces in Iraq have reportedly been ordered to stay indoors since Sunday.
Two NATO countries announced they are suspending military training exercises in Iraq.https://t.co/b37PUoL2cm
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) May 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Watch: Students Say Obama Immigration Quote Is ‘Racist’
- REPORT: Green card scam thwarted by ‘best sex ever’ text that arrived as immigration agent was reviewing phone
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- REPORT: Justin Bieber makes public appeal to Trump
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- VIDEO: Megan Rapinoe comments on possibility of running for office
- REPORT: ‘I just made it up’… Florida Dem admits lying about Pulse shooting
- REPORT: Twitter Suspends Angel Mom for Posting About Illegal Immigration
- VIDEO: Knifeman storms on stage and STABS Tomb Raider star
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question