REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard warns against impeachment proposals
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard warned Democrats in Congress that trying to impeach President Trump would only cause deeper divisions in the country.
The Hawaii congresswoman sat for an interview during the inaugural episode of Full Court Press with Greta Van Susteren on Sunday. Gabbard, who is running to replace Trump in 2020, took a firm stand against using means other than a national election to remove the president from office.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I don’t [support impeachment,]” Gabbard said. “You know, I think it’s important for us to think about what is in the best interest of the country and the American people, and continuing to pursue impeachment is something that I think will only further to tear our country apart.”
— Greta Van Susteren (@greta) September 9, 2019
“Continuing to pursue impeachment is something that I think will only further to tear our country apart.”@TulsiGabbard says Democrats are wrong to threaten @realDonaldTrump with calls for his removal from office https://t.co/Xn3OgY0xwd
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District
- REPORT: Even baby boomers are way behind on retirement savings