REPORT: Trump’s disapproval rating slides to lowest point in network poll
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump’s disapproval rating has dropped to the lowest point of his presidency, according to a new CNN poll.
The poll released Monday found that 51 percent of respondents disapprove of Trump’s job performance, the lowest share of respondents who said they disapprove since CNN began polling at the beginning of Trump’s term.
The article goes on to state the following:
Monday’s poll also shows that 42 percent of respondents said they approve of Trump’s performance, while the remaining respondents said they have no opinion.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: AOC, Ilhan Omar roll out new label for President Trump
- REPORT: Does this photo prove Trump tormentor’s marriage a sham? Omar with husbands
- VIDEO: McConnell: Trump is ‘on to something’
- VIDEO: Elijah Cummings goes ballistic at DHS head during hearing
- REPORT: Here are the 95 Democrats who voted to support impeachment
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton slams Trump rally: ‘The time has come again’
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’
- BREAKING: Senator hospitalized after fall
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy: ‘Nobody cares what Congress does … ‘
- REPORT: New hashtag for Ilhan Omar starts trending after crowd at Trump rally chants ‘Send her back’