REPORT: Trump vs the national media: Survey reveals who people trust for coronavirus information
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A poll found people in the United States trust President Trump slightly more than the national media to give them accurate information about the coronavirus.
A total of 44% of people say they trust the Trump administration to give an accurate account of the virus and tell them what to do during the pandemic, a CBS/YouGov poll found. Forty-three percent of respondents said they trust the national media to do the same. The poll was conducted with 2,190 U.S. residents interviewed between March 21-23 and has a margin of error of 2.3 percentage points.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump has used daily briefings in recent days to provide updates on a virus that has infected at least 53,000 people in the U.S. and lead to more than 700 deaths in the country.
The poll also found that Americans are “staying calm and hopeful most of the time amid the outbreak, punctuated with feelings of nervousness and stress — especially for those who aren’t going out, and particularly for those concerned they’ll get the virus themselves.”
“Few feel lonely often, even among those not leaving the house, and most remain optimistic that their fellow Americans will take steps needed to stop the spread,” CBS News reports.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Gov. Cuomo speaks on brother’s coronavirus diagnosis
- REPORT: Stunning graphs predict when COVID-19 deaths, needs will peak in every state
- FOX NEWS: Doctor reveals results of promising drug that may help treat COVID19 (video)
- VIDEO: Rachel Maddow’s attempt to slam Trump over hospital ships backfires
- BREAKING: Appeals Court issues ruling on Texas abortion ban during COVID-19 pandemic
- TRUMP TWEET: Taunts Nancy Pelosi about MSNBC interview [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: ‘Star Wars’ actor dies from Covid-19
- VIDEO: Elderly woman dies after being assaulted at hospital for violating coronavirus social distancing
- VIDEO: Dolly Parton shares video message about coronavirus pandemic
- VIDEO: CNN’s Cuomo discusses positive coronavirus diagnosis on air: ‘You do not want this’