REPORT: Trump urges allies to not ‘be led into the fools trap’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Sunday urged Republican lawmakers not to fall into the “fools trap” of saying his July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was “not perfect, but is not impeachable.”
In a tweet he again referred to the conversation at the center of the House impeachment inquiry, in which he urged Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, as “perfect.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“The call to the Ukrainian President was PERFECT. Read the Transcript! There was NOTHING said that was in any way wrong. Republicans, don’t be led into the fools trap of saying it was not perfect, but is not impeachable,” Trump tweeted.
The call to the Ukrainian President was PERFECT. Read the Transcript! There was NOTHING said that was in any way wrong. Republicans, don’t be led into the fools trap of saying it was not perfect, but is not impeachable. No, it is much stronger than that. NOTHING WAS DONE WRONG!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Biden vs Trump: Fox News releases recent poll results
- VIDEO: Epidemiologist evaluates if coronavirus can be contracted more than once
- REPORT: Wuhan residents give staggering estimate of ‘actual’ coronavirus deaths that dwarfs official tally
- REPORT: State Department: U.S. ‘leading the world’ in coronavirus fight while China takes credit
- VIDEO: NBC’s Chuck Todd under fire over question to Biden about Trump
- VIDEO: McCarthy details how $2.2 trillion stimulus will benefit small business, employees
- DML cuts deal with supply chain partners, offers massive amount of FREE CBD amid outbreak
- REPORT: Princess becomes first royal to die from coronavirus
- REPORT: Death toll in Spain rises by record number in one day
- VIDEO: White House coronavirus coordinator sends strong message to all governors and mayors