REPORT: Trump touts new 2024 campaign sign on Twitter
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
President Trump may have been goading his critics on Twitter Tuesday night when he posted a new campaign sign suggesting he’ll be running again in 2024.
In recent days, Trump had touted America’s hosting duties of the World Cup in 2026 and most notably at his Monday rally in North Carolina, he joked that he would “may have to go for an extra term” in order to remain president by then.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Oh, they’re going crazy. They’re going crazy,” Trump told the crowd as he referenced the media. “Tomorrow, you’re going to see headlines, ‘Trump wants an extra term. I told you. I told you.’ ‘He wants an extra term, ladies and gentlemen. We told you. We told you he’s a dictator! We told you.’”
Tuesday night, after tweeting about Republican candidates winning two critical races in the North Carolina election, the president jokingly tweeted out the following 2024 poster.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan breaks down Dems’ impeachment trial talking points
- TRUMP TWEETS: Mocks Bloomberg, who quickly responds
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- Live: Senate impeachment trial of President Trump Day 4
- REPORT: Wuhan coronavirus has spread to 9 countries, at least two US cities. New possible US cases reported
- REPORT: Trump sets presidential record for most tweets in a day
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump killing the Dems, and Ok, ok, ok… I read your emails!
- REPORT: Impeachment ‘Swing Vote’ Murkowski Deals Blow To Democrats’ Witness Demands
- REPORT: Democrats cap impeachment arguments with focus on… [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: California Supreme Court hands big victory to President Trump