REPORT: Trump taunts Hillary Clinton to run for office again
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump encouraged former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to launch another bid for the White House by joining the 2020 presidential race.
“I think that Crooked Hillary Clinton should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren,” the president tweeted Tuesday morning. “Only one condition. The Crooked one must explain all of her high crimes and misdemeanors including how & why she deleted 33,000 Emails AFTER getting ‘C’ Subpoena!”
The article goes on to state the following:
A Rasmussen poll released on Monday found that Trump and Clinton would be “dead even” in a 2020 rematch. In the hypothetical election, each candidate would receive 45% of the vote, with 11% of potential voters remaining undecided. Further, a higher percentage of Democrats said Clinton would secure the Democratic nomination if she entered the race than those who thought she wouldn’t win the primary if she tossed her hat in the ring.
I think that Crooked Hillary Clinton should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren. Only one condition. The Crooked one must explain all of her high crimes and misdemeanors including how & why she deleted 33,000 Emails AFTER getting “C” Subpoena!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump