REPORT: Trump says his ‘life would’ve been a lot easier’ if he’d originally done THIS as president
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump said Thursday that his “life would’ve been a lot easier” if he chose William Barr as his attorney general originally, instead of former Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
Geraldo Rivera asked Trump on his podcast “Roadkill” what his life would have been like if he chose Barr first.
The article goes on to state the following:
“My life would’ve been a lot easier, but I might have been less popular,” Trump told Rivera.
Trump said that the Russia interference investigation, which impacted his relationship with Sessions after the former AG recused himself from the investigation, may not have been all bad. Without it, Trump said, it would have been a “boring presidency.
“I don’t think I’d have nearly the energy in the Republican Party that we have right now,” he added.
Trump also described Barr as a “very good man doing a very good job,” the report said.
— Newsradio WTAM 1100 (@wtam1100) February 13, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Black Guns Matter founder mocks potential Bloomberg-Clinton ticket with ‘SUPER’ nickname
- REPORT: Soros demands ouster of Zuckerberg, Sandberg from Facebook
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain gets into fiery spat with Joy Behar over Bloomberg
- UPDATE: NASCAR gives update on Ryan Newman’s injuries, Trump tweets message
- Last day for FREE MIRACLE ME MINI
- First Look At Bloomberg’s Super Bowl Ad
- REPORT: Trump slams LA mayor for ‘urging illegals to beat the system’
- VIDEO: Greg Gutfeld speculates on why Bloomberg is ‘getting a pass’
- REPORT: Limbaugh says Trump advised him after Buttigieg remarks
- VIDEO: Jason Chaffetz comments on why ‘deep state’ is ‘scared to death’ of Trump