REPORT: Trump says his ‘life would’ve been a lot easier’ if he’d originally done THIS as president
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump said Thursday that his “life would’ve been a lot easier” if he chose William Barr as his attorney general originally, instead of former Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
Geraldo Rivera asked Trump on his podcast “Roadkill” what his life would have been like if he chose Barr first.
The article goes on to state the following:
“My life would’ve been a lot easier, but I might have been less popular,” Trump told Rivera.
Trump said that the Russia interference investigation, which impacted his relationship with Sessions after the former AG recused himself from the investigation, may not have been all bad. Without it, Trump said, it would have been a “boring presidency.
“I don’t think I’d have nearly the energy in the Republican Party that we have right now,” he added.
Trump also described Barr as a “very good man doing a very good job,” the report said.
— Newsradio WTAM 1100 (@wtam1100) February 13, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Travelers raise alarm over coronavirus screening at US airports
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- REPORT: Widespread flushing of toilet paper ‘alternatives’ causing major problems [PHOTO]
- REPORT: Trump wants THIS to appear on economic relief checks, WSJ claims
- POLL: Is NY Gov. Cuomo angling to run for president?
- REPORT: Riots erupt in China’s coronavirus epicentre Wuhan; riot police clash with civilians
- REPORT: Senior UK health official makes incredible statement about coronavirus deaths
- REPORT: Washington state puts limits on funerals
- DML cuts deal with supply chain partners, offers massive amount of FREE CBD amid outbreak
- REPORT: 15,000 Indians may have been infected by ‘super-spreader’ guru