REPORT: Trump predicts who the next dropout in the 2020 race will be
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
President Donald Trump insinuated that Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren should drop out of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary Tuesday night.
Trump tweeted that Warren, “sometimes referred to as Pocahontas,” was “having a really bad night” in the New Hampshire primary.” At the time of Trump’s tweet, with roughly 50% of the vote tallied in New Hampshire, Warren was in fourth place, hovering just below 10%, and was not projected to win any of the state’s 24 delegates. Conversely, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders—the other candidate vying for the progressive wing of the Democratic party — was projected to win the state with nearly 30% of the vote.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think she is sending signals that she wants out,” he continued before taking a crack at one of her viral campaign videos. “Calling for unity is her way of getting there, going home, and having a ‘nice cold beer’ with her husband!”
Two candidates, businessman Andrew Yang and Colorado Sen. Michael Bennet both suspended their campaigns after failing to perform in New Hampshire.
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas, is having a really bad night. I think she is sending signals that she wants out. Calling for unity is her way of getting there, going home, and having a “nice cold beer” with her husband!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 12, 2020
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Top Pentagon official leaving Trump administration
- REPORT: Michelle Obama shares throwback photo of herself as part of new voter campaign
- REPORT: Assange lawyer claims Trump offered pardon in exchange for this favor
- VIDEO: Black Guns Matter founder mocks potential Bloomberg-Clinton ticket with ‘SUPER’ nickname
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- REPORT: Ex-DOJ Official Named In FISA Abuse Report Signs Petition Calling On William Barr To Resign
- First Look At Bloomberg’s Super Bowl Ad
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain gets into fiery spat with Joy Behar over Bloomberg
- VIDEO: Trump speaks out on AG Bill Barr
- REPORT: Attorney General Barr spokesperson posts statement