REPORT: Trump, Pelosi to meet on bipartisan infrastructure deal
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) are planning to meet in the near future to discuss a bipartisan infrastructure package, a White House spokesperson confirmed to the Washington Examiner.
“The President and Speaker did speak last week and have agreed to meet soon to discuss working together on infrastructure,” White House Deputy press secretary Judd Deere told the publication. “The President wants a bipartisan infrastructure package that rebuilds crumbling infrastructure, invests in the projects and industries of tomorrow, and promotes permitting efficiency.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Pelosi said at a recent Democratic retreat that she thinks President Trump would be receptive to an infrastructure package of between $1 trillion and $2 trillion.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 14, 2019
US Speaker Nancy Pelosi says she requested a meeting with President Trump to discuss working together on an infrastructure package.https://t.co/uOmuLoG1Ju
— Al Arabiya English (@AlArabiya_Eng) April 12, 2019
Scooplet: The White House tells me that President Trump has agreed to meet with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi ‘soon’ to discuss bipartisan effort to improve infrastructure across the U.S. https://t.co/eARfb1eTyn
— Zachary Halaschak (@zhalaschak) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: The Border Wall Fight Just Got To The Supreme Court
- REPORT: Remains found in Oregon believed to be missing “Seinfeld” actor
- VIDEO: Area 51 expert warns what could happen if social media campaign to ‘storm’ top-secret site occurs
- REPORT: Presidential candidate tells House Dems to ‘f–k off’ after attack on AOC’s ally
- BREAKING: Prosecutors reveal more items discovered in Jeffrey Epstein’s locked safe, including fake passport
- BREAKING: Major development in deal between Trump and Guatemala
- TWEET: Trump doubles down after telling Democratic congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries
- BREAKING: Trump moves to end asylum protections for most Central Americans
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham weighs in on Trump feud with congresswomen, Trump responds
- VIDEO: Trump gets into fiery exchange with reporters over tweets against Dem congresswomen