REPORT: Trump: Paul Ryan Blocked Subpoenas of Democrats
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
President Donald Trump is not happy that former House Speaker Paul Ryan blocked subpoenas of people and entities Trump thinks the House GOP should have been investigating during the first two years of his administration.
Trump told Breitbart News in an exclusive lengthy Oval Office interview that Ryan blocked issuance of subpoenas to people he thinks should have been investigated on the political left, and now that the Republicans no longer have the majority in the House, people Trump says Ryan protected may have gotten away with whatever they did that warranted investigation.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump said that House Freedom Caucus Chairman Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) and his predecessor and fellow conservative Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) wanted to be tougher with the left, but that Ryan would not let them.
“Paul Ryan wouldn’t give the right to have any subpoenas,” Trump told Breitbart News. “Okay? Now in all fairness, Meadows and Jordan and all these guys, they wanted to go tougher, but they weren’t allowed to by leadership.”
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to read more from this exclusive report:
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) March 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Deaths of Ferguson activists lead some to believe something sinister is at play
- REPORT: Trump could be struck off 2020 ballots in Washington
- OpEd: Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News
- REPORT: ANOTHER state passes bill to give their Electoral College votes to popular vote winner
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway responds to her husbands tweets about President Trump
- REPORT: DML responds to Ilhan Omar after she hits back at Trump
- REPORT: Trump’s disapproval rating slides to lowest point in network poll
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ roasts Beto O’Rourke over hand gestures
- REPORT: Mike Pompeo jokes about Trump firing him
- REPORT: Crenshaw joins Trump Jr. in defense of Chelsea Clinton