REPORT: Trump officials considering Mar-a-Lago as site of important meeting
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
White House officials have informally discussed the prospect of having a summit between President Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping at the Mar-a-Lago estate, according to Axios.
The news outlet, citing two administration officials with direct knowledge of the conversations, reported that the officials talked about having the summit there in March with the goal of ending a months-long trade war.
The article goes on to state the following:
The officials told Axios that Mar-a-Lago was the “likely” location for the next meeting between Trump and Xi. But the two cautioned that nothing was set in stone.
President Trump’s advisers have informally discussed holding a summit at Mar-a-Lago next month with Xi Jinping to try and end the U.S.-China trade war, to two administration officials with direct knowledge of the internal discussions tell @jonathanvswan https://t.co/LRBdbaomDQ
— Alayna Treene (@alaynatreene) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: America’s First Two Muslim Congresswomen Will BOTH Be Fundraising For Hamas-Linked Organization
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain stuns Andrew McCabe on ‘The View’ with pointed question
- VIDEO: Gillibrand voices support for federal recognition of third gender
- REPORT: How the winners of New York Lottery’s biggest jackpot were able to stay anonymous
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ show takes first steps against Jussie Smollett after attack claim controversy
- BREAKING: Obama-nominated judge deals blow to Obama’s presidential library plans
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: McCabe claims ‘Gang of 8’ knew of counterintelligence investigation of Trump
- VIDEO: ISIS teen wife bemoans UK’s ‘unjust’ decision to revoke her citizenship
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs