REPORT: Trump officials considering Mar-a-Lago as site of important meeting
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
White House officials have informally discussed the prospect of having a summit between President Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping at the Mar-a-Lago estate, according to Axios.
The news outlet, citing two administration officials with direct knowledge of the conversations, reported that the officials talked about having the summit there in March with the goal of ending a months-long trade war.
The article goes on to state the following:
The officials told Axios that Mar-a-Lago was the “likely” location for the next meeting between Trump and Xi. But the two cautioned that nothing was set in stone.
President Trump’s advisers have informally discussed holding a summit at Mar-a-Lago next month with Xi Jinping to try and end the U.S.-China trade war, to two administration officials with direct knowledge of the internal discussions tell @jonathanvswan https://t.co/LRBdbaomDQ
— Alayna Treene (@alaynatreene) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: DOJ Makes Stunning Revelation About Federal Arrests of Non-U.S. Citizens in 2018
- REPORT: Harris Campaign Brought in Crowd to ‘Boost’ Cheering During Speech
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- OpEd: Ocasio-Cortez has yet another bad idea that makes no sense