REPORT: Trump legal team working to refine 140-page counter-report to Mueller findings
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
As Washington eagerly awaits the release of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, President Trump’s team of lawyers is working feverishly to complete a counter-report to what Mueller’s redacted report might contain.
Trump’s team has been working on the counter-report for months, with news coming out last August that it would focus on whether the initiation of Mueller’s 22-month investigation was legitimate.
The article goes on to state the following:
The counter report is now reportedly 140 pages long, but Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani said he hopes to shave it down to 50 pages by the time the Mueller report is released, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Since Attorney General William Barr’s four-page summary of the report said Mueller could not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with Russia, Giuliani said the bulk of the counter-report will likely focus on obstruction of justice claims, with much of its collusion material removed.
My former assistant Comey says it’s “concerning” that AG is investigating spying. Jim should be “concerned” since he signed the false affidavit which was based in part on ,in his words, the “salacious and unverified”Steele dossier. Jim that’s spying.
— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) April 13, 2019
If Chairmen Cummings, Schiff and Nadler do not join the House Repubs in the perjury referral for Cohen’s blatant perjury then they are telling us all the oath is meaningless. It justifies the conclusion they are abusing their power and conducting a purely partisan witch-hunt.
— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) April 11, 2019
The Mueller anonymous leakers are unscrupulous prosecutors. They conducted an investigation that was a disgraceful overzealous exercise of government coercion. No case of collusion or obstruction. Now they are leaking what they couldn’t prove. They are cowards and liars.
— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) April 5, 2019
140 PAGES is the length of @realdonaldtrump‘s counter-report to Mueller’s final findings.
Trump’s legal team has been hard at work crafting the response to what could be revealed. https://t.co/oLZhQZ4gC4
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- BREAKING: Militia leader allegedly said group was ‘training’ to kill Obama, Clinton, and Soros
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar claims US forces killed ‘thousands’ of Somalis in resurfaced tweet
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- FACT CHECK: Did Ilhan Omar Tweet ‘They Reap What They Sow’ During The Notre Dame Fire?
- REPORT: US military reviewing rules after soldiers on American soil surrendered pistol to Mexican troops
- TRUMP TWITTER STORM: Announcement, “PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!”, “COUP Update”, Melania’s Easter tweet and more!