REPORT: Trump helped drag Kentucky Gov. Bevin ‘across the finish line’, campaign official says
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump’s campaign said the president practically “dragged” Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin (R) across the finish line, as it responded to Democrat Andy Beshear claiming victory in the state’s gubernatorial race on Tuesday.
Other Republicans won their state races in Kentucky on Tuesday, however, including the victory by Daniel Cameron (R) in the attorney general race.
The article goes on to state the following:
“President Trump’s rally helped five of six Kentucky Republicans win clear statewide victories, including Attorney General-elect Daniel Cameron, who will be the first black A.G. in Kentucky history and the first Republican to hold the office since 1948,” Trump’s campaign manager Brad Parscale said in a statement.
“The President just about dragged Gov. Matt Bevin across the finish line, helping him run stronger than expected in what turned into a very close race at the end. A final outcome remains to be seen,” Parscale continued.
“Won 5 out of 6 elections in Kentucky, including 5 great candidates that I spoke for and introduced last night,” Trump tweeted. ” @MattBevin picked up at least 15 points in last days, but perhaps not enough (Fake News will blame Trump!). Winning in Mississippi Governor race!”
and here’s the Trump campaign’s response to Andy Beshear’s victory in Kentucky: “The President just about dragged Gov. Matt Bevin across the finish line, helping him run stronger than expected…” pic.twitter.com/OcwacmG4Fv
— dell cameron (@dellcam) November 6, 2019
#ElectionNight Won 5 out of 6 elections in Kentucky, including 5 great candidates that I spoke for and introduced last night. @MattBevin picked up at least 15 points in last days, but perhaps not enough (Fake News will blame Trump!). Winning in Mississippi Governor race!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- BREAKING: Medical examiner issues statement on George Floyd cause of death
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy minces no words as he weighs in on George Floyd death
- Daily Deal: Miracle Me Mini
- DML LIVE: Where’s Obama’s call for violence to stop? [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Police make terrible discovery at former home of couple arrested in abuse case
- VIDEO: Dozens of volunteers descend on Minneapolis to clean up after riots
- VIDEO: Deputy accidentally shoots colleague responding to a call
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Video shows moment woman threw Molotov cocktail at NYPD car