REPORT: Trump Gaining Independent Support over Top Democrat Challengers
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
President Trump is gaining support from independent voters and holding an edge with the demographic over potential Democrat challengers Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), IBD-TIPP’s October poll shows.
The IBD/TIPP Poll – taken September 26 to October 3 among 900 adults (including a “subset” of 341 Democrats and Democrat-leaning independents) – showed the president edging out Warren in support from independent voters in a hypothetical general election matchup. While the poll shows Warren narrowly leading Trump overall – 48 percent to 46 percent – Trump leads Warren among independent voters by six percentage points, 49 percent to 43 percent.
The article goes on to state the following:
Similarly, Trump leads Sanders among independent voters by four points, 48 percent to 44 percent. A head-to-head matchup shows Sanders surpassing Trump by three points overall – 49 percent to 46 percent.
Biden is still outperforming the other Democratic candidates against Trump in a general election matchup – 51 percent to 44 percent. He’s not doing as well now as he did in September’s poll, however, where he led Trump 54 percent to 42 percent.
2020 National GE:
Biden 51% (+7)
Sanders 49% (+3)
Warren 48% (+2)
— Political Polls (@Politics_Polls) October 6, 2019
#National IBD/TIPP Poll (9/26-10/3):
— Political Polls (@Politics_Polls) October 7, 2019
Poll: Trump Gains Support From Independents During Impeachment Battle https://t.co/8yau7xk8Ym
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) October 7, 2019
Trump's approval/disapprove before and after the impeachment inquiry by the poll:
IBD/TIPP (8/30): 39/55
IBD/TIPP (10/3): 43/54
Reuters (9/25): 42/53
Reuters (10/1): 41/56
Quinnipiac (9/23): 40/55
Quinnipiac (9/29): 41/53
Monmouth (8/20): 41/53
Monmouth (9/29): 43/53
— Ryan James Girdusky (@RyanGirdusky) October 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi thumbs her nose at Trump by making photo of their fiery confrontation her Twitter cover image [PHOTO]
- POLL: Will GOP voters rise up and turn out in 2020 to SHOW Pelosi they ARE going to decide?