REPORT: Trump campaign considering making a play for blue state that Hillary won
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump’s reelection campaign is considering investing in Oregon, CNN reported Tuesday.
The outlet obtained a memo from pollster Tony Fabrizio to the Trump campaign containing ideas for “expanding the map” to give the president more options for getting the 270 electoral votes needed to win reelection, including Oregon.
The article goes on to state the following:
A senior Trump campaign source told CNN that they are considering hiring staff to “test the waters” in the state after hearing from Fabrizio and talking to the National Republican Congressional Committee.
“If we are a month out and a previous victory like Michigan is not possible, would be nice to know other states are options,” they said.
— The Hill (@thehill) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch discusses the homeless crisis in America and premiers 15-minutes of his new film on the subject in the video below. CLICK HERE to learn more. WATCH video below:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- POLL: Is Fox Moving to the Left?
- REPORT: Major retailer experiencing widespread register outages; customers irate
- Trump newest tweet warns of a stock market crash
- REPORT: Jim Acosta’s Embarrassing Book Signing
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- REPORT: Flight forced to change course after passenger assaulted flight attendant
- BREAKING: Trump accuses New York Times of treason
- REPORT: DOJ inspector general resolved ‘hang up’ on first Carter Page FISA application [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Financial disclosure shows the millions of dollars Ivanka Trump earned from DC Trump hotel
- REPORT: 1 killed, 3 injured after shooting at Costco