REPORT: Trump calls for the Bidens to be hauled in to testify
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Thursday called for former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter to testify as the president sought to deflect allegations of wrongdoing in Ukraine toward the Democratic presidential candidate.
Trump parroted a quote from Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) asking what Hunter Biden does to earn money, tweeting that it was a “very good question.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“He and Sleepy Joe must testify!” Trump tweeted, using a nickname to refer to the former vice president.
“What did Hunter Biden do for the money?” @SenJohnKennedy A very good question. He and Sleepy Joe must testify!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Spoiler Alert: Here’s what happened to Sean Spicer on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
- BREAKING: Supreme Court makes decision on lawsuit against gun manufacturer brought by Sandy Hook families
- VIDEO: Former McCain campaign manager predicts who Trump’s 2020 VP running mate will be
- OP-ED: Fox analyst says Democrats’ Trump impeachment inquiry is already in big trouble, thanks to one man
- REPORT: The Supreme Court Looks Ready To Uphold Trump’s Bid To End DACA
- REPORT: Colin Kaepernick gets opportunity from NFL: ‘Can’t wait to see the head coaches and GMs’
- VIDEO: Fox anchor blasts Mollie Hemingway for naming alleged whistleblower
- REPORT: First Member of Congress Names Alleged ‘Whistleblower’: ‘He’s Not Voldemort’
- POLL: Do you support Trump making a “deal” for DACA recipients to stay?
- REPORT: Dem congressman’s campaign has now paid over $1M to sister’s firm