REPORT: Trump approval rating ticks upward
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump’s approval rating has ticked slightly upward, according to a new Hill-HarrisX poll released on Wednesday.
The survey found 47 percent of Americans approve of the job Trump is doing in the White House, a figure that represents a 2-point increase from when the same poll was conducted two weeks ago. Trump’s disapproval rating, meanwhile, is down 2 points at 43 percent.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump’s approval rating was a little stronger among older Americans. Fifty percent of respondents 65 and older approved of Trump’s performance.
Meanwhile, Rasmussen Reports shows President Trump at a 49 percent approval rating for Wednesday, in their daily presidential tracking poll. Trump’s approval rating is 3 points higher than former President Obama’s at the same point in his presidency. Obama’s approval rating was at 46 percent on July 10, 2011.
— The Hill (@thehill) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: CBS’s Gayle King asks Pressley whether calling Trump ‘occupant’ of the Oval Office is respectful
- VIDEO: ‘Morning Joe’ drags out nearly 30-yr-old footage of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago party
- REPORT: Republican support for Trump shifts after his ‘go back’ tweets
- BREAKING: Major development in sexual assault case against actor Kevin Spacey
- IMPORTANT: Facebook Hits DML with Hate Violation. Here’s what happens next
- BREAKING: Judge makes sudden announcement on probe tied to Trump hush-money payments
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant
- REPORT: NBC Fails To Mention Democrat Who Entered Mar-A-Lago Alongside Epstein In 1992
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’