REPORT: Trump approval rating ticks upward
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump’s approval rating has ticked slightly upward, according to a new Hill-HarrisX poll released on Wednesday.
The survey found 47 percent of Americans approve of the job Trump is doing in the White House, a figure that represents a 2-point increase from when the same poll was conducted two weeks ago. Trump’s disapproval rating, meanwhile, is down 2 points at 43 percent.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump’s approval rating was a little stronger among older Americans. Fifty percent of respondents 65 and older approved of Trump’s performance.
Meanwhile, Rasmussen Reports shows President Trump at a 49 percent approval rating for Wednesday, in their daily presidential tracking poll. Trump’s approval rating is 3 points higher than former President Obama’s at the same point in his presidency. Obama’s approval rating was at 46 percent on July 10, 2011.
— The Hill (@thehill) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Censure Schiff
- REPORT: Pelosi Should Be President, Not That ‘Whore’ Trump, Singer Declares
- BREAKING: 2020 survey reveals Trump expands base, beating 3 of top four Dems, tied with one
- REPORT: Judge deals blow to Jussie Smollett
- REPORT: Democrats introduce ‘SWAMP’ Act to restrict Trump’s meetings with foreign leaders
- REPORT: Father blocked from stopping gender transition of 7-year-old son
- VIDEO: Sanders makes big declaration about Ocasio-Cortez’ future in his administration
- VIDEO: McConnell speaks out on Trump lynching comment
- BREAKING: White House nixes Trump picks to take over DHS
- CLAIM: Top Democrats reconsidering 2020 bid for WH as Biden stumbles, Kellyanne Conway responds