REPORT: Trump announces news conference on census and citizenship issue
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Thursday said he will hold a news conference in the afternoon on the census as he is expected to issue an executive order to require the addition of a citizenship question despite a Supreme Court ruling blocking the effort.
Trump teased in a tweet that he would follow a White House-hosted social media summit with a news conference “on the Census and Citizenship” in the Rose Garden. The local forecast for later in the day includes thunderstorms.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump has hinted in recent days that he may use an executive order to include a question about citizenship on the census. NBC News reported Thursday morning that the president is expected to issue the order later in the day.
The White House will be hosting a very big and very important Social Media Summit today. Would I have become President without Social Media? Yes (probably)! At its conclusion, we will all go to the beautiful Rose Garden for a News Conference on the Census and Citizenship.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Censure Schiff
- VIDEO: Trump holds Cabinet meeting on Syria, impeachment inquiry and more [WATCH HERE]
- REPORT: Pelosi Should Be President, Not That ‘Whore’ Trump, Singer Declares
- REPORT: Democrats introduce ‘SWAMP’ Act to restrict Trump’s meetings with foreign leaders
- POLL: Is Hillary Clinton gearing up for another run for the Oval Office?
- VIDEO: Sanders makes big declaration about Ocasio-Cortez’ future in his administration
- REPORT: GOP Congressmen Send Letter To CNN CEO For Refusing To Air Trump Campaign Ads
- REPORT: READ: Pelosi’s ‘fact sheet’ on Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Fox News’ Wallace Wants to ‘Smear and Cause Trouble’ with Anonymous Impeachment Claim, Former Colleague Accuses
- VIDEO: Daily Mail: Ilhan Omar and Boyfriend Share Nights at ‘Secret’ D.C. Apartment