REPORT: Trump adviser warns 2020 Dems Want to ‘Sacrifice Working Class’ for Illegals
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
President Trump’s senior adviser Stephen Miller says 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidates are willing to “sacrifice the working class” of the United States to help illegal aliens.
In an exclusive interview with SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Sunday, Miller said the 2020 Democrats’ open borders agenda of decriminalizing illegal immigration and forcing American taxpayers to provide free healthcare to illegal aliens is a “great crime against” working Americans.
The article goes on to state the following:
“When those Democrats raised their hands, what that said is, is that they’re willing to sacrifice the working class of this country to siphon off their funds and their healthcare to benefit illegal aliens who violated our laws and broke into our country,” Miller said. “It is a great crime against the working people of this country.”
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: GOP Senator: If Local Law Enforcement Overwhelmed, Let’s See How Anarchists Respond When the 101st Airborne Is on the Other Side of the Street
- REPORT: Viral photo shows cop being protected by black protesters during riot
- POLL: Should the U.S. military be sent to major cities to stop riots?
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- REPORT: Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years
- VIDEO: Some police officers support protesters by taking a knee
- REPORT: Cuomo calls for independent investigations into all police brutality allegations
- VIDEO: Keith Ellison responds to son’s Antifa tweet
- REPORT: 25-year-old arrested for allegedly setting fire to historic courthouse
- REPORT: Actress Hopeful After Protesters Breach Perimeter Near White House