REPORT: Why things are not looking up for Joe Biden
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Joe Biden’s high-dollar donor strategy wasn’t the best fundraising return on investment over the summer, but it’s the only option he’s got, Democratic strategists said.
Biden raised $15.2 million during 2019’s third financial quarter, well short of Bernie Sanders’ $25.3 million, Elizabeth Warren’s $24.6 million, and Pete Buttigieg’s $19.1 million from July through September. Warren’s haul, up from $19.1 million in quarter two, despite summer being a harder time to bring in money, projects momentum heading into fall as she catches up with the former vice president, the Democratic primary’s front-runner, in the polls.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sanders and Warren, the senators from Vermont and Massachusetts respectively, have shunned private fundraisers in favor of small-dollar donations, drummed up with the help of their powerful email databases. Warren shares videos on social media of her thank you calls to contributors.
The report notes that, unlike his rivals, Biden has persevered with the traditional fundraising model, holding fundraisers at ritzy locations and relying on high-dollar donors.
CLICK HERE to read more.
Joe Biden raised $15.2 million during 2019’s third financial quarter.
That’s well short of Bernie Sanders’ $25.3 million.
Elizabeth Warren raked in $24.6 million.https://t.co/Q15lH8muTy
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- BREAKING: Zuckerberg releases statement on Trump’s controversial tweet about looting and shooting
- REPORT: GOP governor rejects use of military to quell protests