REPORT: Texas teacher fired for asking Trump to remove school’s illegal students wins appeal
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A high school teacher won a ruling in Texas to be reinstated after she was fired for asking President Trump to help get illegal immigrants out of her Fort Worth school.
The state determined that Georgia Clark should be reinstated after the Fort Worth Independent School District fired her. The school district said it would be appealing the state’s ruling, but the appeal would be adjudicated by the same agency that moved to reinstate Clark.
The article goes on to state the following:
Clark said the school’s assistant principal was at fault for the situation, describing him as a “Hispanic assistant principal who protects certain students from criminal prosecution.”
Georgia Clark, the Fort Worth teacher who sent anti-immigration tweets to President Trump has won her appeal in her fight to get her job back. The Texas Education Agency says her tweets fell under free speech rights and she should get her job back with back pay and benefits.
— WBAP 24/7 NEWS (@WBAP247NEWS) November 26, 2019
— CBSDFW (@CBSDFW) November 26, 2019
A high school teacher won a ruling in Texas to be reinstated.
She was fired for asking Trump to help get illegal immigrants out of her Fort Worth school.https://t.co/oFhxrsXDdo
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 30, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- VIDEO: 2 NYPD cops shot, another stabbed in neck during ‘unprovoked’ attack
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- REPORT: DOJ files formal appeal with Supreme Court over House access to Mueller grand jury material
- EXCLUSIVE: Single mom, physician assistant posts blistering open letter to Gov. Cuomo [READ]
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- REPORT: Trump gives Grenell something special after he steps down
- VIDEO: Joe Biden Speaks Up About Suggestions to Abolish ICE