REPORT: Texas militia member who detained migrants during armed patrols of Mexico border found dead
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A Texas man who rounded up migrants during armed patrols of the U.S.-Mexico border is dead after months spent on the run from authorities in the state.
Kevin Lyndel “KC” Massey’s body was found in Wills Point in a “small wooded area,” about an hour east of Dallas, and an autopsy is being conducted to determine his cause of death, according to Van Zandt County Sheriff Dale Corbett. Law enforcement officials, however, said he died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Dallas Marshals Service had been searching for Massey since July 2019 when he went into hiding after being released on probation for a federal weapons charge. He claimed to be a “sovereign man,” who believed he was not a U.S. citizen and could not be penalized under U.S. jurisdiction.
A Texas man who rounded up migrants during armed patrols of the U.S.-Mexico border is dead after months spent on the run from authorities in the state.https://t.co/obOM9nkEzT
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) January 12, 2020
Marshals are looking for Kevin “KC” Lyndel Massey, a Texas militia man who self-appointed himself as border patrol in 2014.https://t.co/4naMrYOtZT
— Indivisible Network (@IndivisibleNet) August 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- Gowdy comments on possible Bolton testimony: ‘Why’
- VIDEO: Why Ted Cruz should be leading Senate impeachment trial
- VIDEO: GOP senator calls CNN reporter a ‘liberal hack’ when asked about Parnas materials
- BREAKING: Senate gives major win to Trump, passes USMCA in sweeping vote, Schumer and Sanders reveal why they voted ‘no’
- THEY WON’T STOP: Kevin McCarthy Says Democrats Want To DESTROY President Trump
- TRUMP TWEET: Responds to Pelosi’s announcement on impeachment managers
- BREAKING: Iraqi refugee launches GOP challenge to Ilhan Omar: ‘She needs to be stopped’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Artist paints Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, AOC, other women as battered in campaign against domestic violence [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: DOJ investigating leaks on Russian document that influenced how Comey handled Clinton emails