REPORT: Terry Crews claims National Enquirer owner tried to ‘silence’ him with false prostitutes stories
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Terry Crews claims that National Enquirer owner American Media Inc. “tried to silence” him with false stories about prostitutes after he accused a talent agent in a lawsuit of groping him.
The Brooklyn 99 actor’s claim Friday came a day after Jeff Bezos accused AMI chairman and CEO David Pecker of threatening to publish nude photos of him in the National Enquirer in a blackmail and extortion plot.
The article goes on to state the following:
“This same company, AMI, tried to silence me in my lawsuit against @wme and Adam Venit by fabricating stories of me with prostitutes — and even went so far as creating fake receipts,” Crews tweeted on Friday, according to the New York Post. “I called their bluff by releasing their threats online. They blinked.”
Crews in 2017 had accused RadarOnline, an AMI outlet, of threatening to publish a story reporting that he had hired two prostitutes during a visit to Monte Carlo.
This same company, AMI, tried to silence me in my lawsuit against @wme and Adam Venit by fabricating stories of me with prostitutes— and even went so far as creating fake receipts.
I called their bluff by releasing their threats online. They blinked. https://t.co/S6lMZ5K6Tb
— terry crews (@terrycrews) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: DOJ Makes Stunning Revelation About Federal Arrests of Non-U.S. Citizens in 2018
- REPORT: Harris Campaign Brought in Crowd to ‘Boost’ Cheering During Speech
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- OpEd: Ocasio-Cortez has yet another bad idea that makes no sense