REPORT: Teenagers torment the elderly with COVID-19 ‘tag’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYDailyNews:
Irish teenagers are reportedly terrorizing the elderly by making a game out of spreading the coronavirus to the people it’s most likely to kill.
The Irish Times reported Monday that Senator Maire Devine from Dublin witnessed more than a dozen teenagers harassing senior citizens waiting in line outside a pharmacy, standing about 6 feet apart, as health care officials recommend.
The article goes on to state the following:
“There was around 15 teenage boys standing outside joking and laughing,” Devine said of the disturbing event that unfolded in front of her last week across The Pond.
“Then they start playing tag with the older people, and running away and shouting, ‘Covid-19,’” Devine reported.
Teens purposely scare elderly people waiting online at a pharmacy by playing Covid19 Tag. This is both disgusting and inexcusable. Parents need to step in, we are better than this! https://t.co/dbu2XADWLG
— Jennifer Wider, MD (@DrWider) March 25, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit NYDailyNews. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NYDailyNews
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Details emerge of CDC funding cuts repeatedly sought by Obama admin, despite Biden’s attacks on Trump preparedness
- REPORT: Trump wants THIS to appear on economic relief checks, WSJ claims
- REPORT: Princess becomes first royal to die from coronavirus
- REPORT: Virus cases surging in California, mayor warns his city is days away from being next NYC
- REPORT: Widespread flushing of toilet paper ‘alternatives’ causing major problems [PHOTO]
- REPORT: Riots erupt in China’s coronavirus epicentre Wuhan; riot police clash with civilians
- REPORT: 15,000 Indians may have been infected by ‘super-spreader’ guru
- REPORT: 66 Residents of One Nursing Home Have COVID-19
- BREAKING: CDC issues travel advisory for residents of 3 US states
- REPORT: Haiti hospital chief kidnapped amid coronavirus emergency [VIDEO]