REPORT: Teen defies parents, gets first vaccinations during measles outbreaks in US
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
An 18-year-old from Norfolk, Ohio, recently made the decision to receive his first-ever vaccines for a number of diseases despite his parents’ beliefs.
Ethan Lindenberger discussed his decision in an interview with NPR News that was released on Saturday.
The article goes on to state the following:
In the interview, Lindenberger said he had gone without vaccines for diseases like the measles, rubella, mumps and hepatitis for his entire life due to his mother’s anti-vaccine beliefs.
He told the publication that his mother, Jill Wheeler, was influenced by online misinformation, including a debunked study that claims certain vaccines could lead to autism and a theory that claims vaccines were linked to brain damage.
— The Hill (@thehill) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: DOJ Makes Stunning Revelation About Federal Arrests of Non-U.S. Citizens in 2018
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Harris Campaign Brought in Crowd to ‘Boost’ Cheering During Speech
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- OpEd: Ocasio-Cortez has yet another bad idea that makes no sense