REPORT: Teen boy who tested positive for coronavirus dies in New Orleans
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A 17-year-old from New Orleans has died from coronavirus as the city remains on track to become the next outbreak epicenter in the United States with one of the highest case growth rates in the world.
More than 2,300 people in Louisiana have tested positive for COVID-19 and 83 people have died in the two and a half weeks since the state’s first patient was reported on March 9.
The article goes on to state the following:
The number of cases jumped by 510 in a single day on Thursday, up 28 percent from the night before, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
Louisiana Gov. Edwards reports that a 17-year-old from New Orleans has died of coronavirus; unknown if person had underlying conditions.
— NBC News (@NBCNews) March 26, 2020
Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards said a 17-year-old New Orleans boy who had tested positive for the novel coronavirus and died is proof “that everyone is at risk.”
The boy’s father, however, said that he understood his son had died from “heart failure.”https://t.co/hGZnhLt4n8
— NOLA.com (@NOLAnews) March 27, 2020
A 17-year-old New Orleans boy who tested positive for the novel coronavirus has died, state officials said. https://t.co/UaZH3yNAot
— philip lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) March 26, 2020
Seventeen-year-old dies from coronavirus in New Orleans https://t.co/pBRcbTgom9
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) March 26, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz torches Rosenstein on Russia probe in blistering grilling
- EXCLUSIVE: NYPD commissioner shares video of cops finding bricks left for looters
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- REPORT: Democrat senator calls for Barr to resign over order to clear protests
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to NFL team, ‘Change your name’
- BREAKING: Pelosi says House will soon announce sweeping police reform legislation
- TRUMP TWEETS: Rips into Sen. Lisa Murkowski with fire and fury!
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- BREAKING: Shock report on jobs for May, economists floored