REPORT: Swalwell jokes about ‘bad decisions’ after yearbook photo resurfaces
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Eric Swalwell joked Wednesday that he had made some “bad decisions” in his life after an old photo of the California Democrat resurfaced revealing his past bleached-blonde look.
Dubbing himself a member of the “#BleachBoys,” Swalwell responded to MSNBC’s Kasie Hunt who retweeted the photo and quipped that the 1990s were a “rough decade” for many.
The article goes on to state the following:
“All of us make bad decisions in high school. Sometimes those decisions involve bleach. I swear there were others…,” Swalwell quipped.
Swalwell, a 38-year-old four-term congressman, has said that he is considering a run for the presidency in 2020.
— Rep. Eric Swalwell (@RepSwalwell) March 13, 2019
— gil duran (@gilduran76) March 11, 2019
— Kasie Hunt (@kasie) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Deaths of Ferguson activists lead some to believe something sinister is at play
- REPORT: Trump could be struck off 2020 ballots in Washington
- OpEd: Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News
- REPORT: ANOTHER state passes bill to give their Electoral College votes to popular vote winner
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway responds to her husbands tweets about President Trump
- REPORT: DML responds to Ilhan Omar after she hits back at Trump
- REPORT: Trump’s disapproval rating slides to lowest point in network poll
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ roasts Beto O’Rourke over hand gestures
- REPORT: Mike Pompeo jokes about Trump firing him
- VIDEO: Protesters descend on Tucker Carlson’s neighborhood