REPORT: Sununu on Nadler, Pelosi: ‘You’d have to be really dumb’ to think court will force Barr to break law
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former New Hampshire Gov. John Sununu said Monday on “America’s Newsroom” that House Democratic leaders would have to be “dumb” to believe that a federal court would force Attorney General William Barr to break the law.
Sununu said that if the contempt charge against Barr – over his refusal to turn over the full, unredacted Mueller report – reaches a federal court, the judge would side against the Democrats bringing the case.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sununu, a former White House chief of staff to President George H.W. Bush, charged that what Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., and other Democrats wanted Barr to do was “break the law and to send them parts of the redacted Mueller report that are against the law for Barr to send to them.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Watch: Students Say Obama Immigration Quote Is ‘Racist’
- REPORT: Green card scam thwarted by ‘best sex ever’ text that arrived as immigration agent was reviewing phone
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- REPORT: Justin Bieber makes public appeal to Trump
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- VIDEO: Megan Rapinoe comments on possibility of running for office
- REPORT: ‘I just made it up’… Florida Dem admits lying about Pulse shooting
- REPORT: Twitter Suspends Angel Mom for Posting About Illegal Immigration
- VIDEO: Knifeman storms on stage and STABS Tomb Raider star
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question