REPORT: Sununu on Nadler, Pelosi: ‘You’d have to be really dumb’ to think court will force Barr to break law
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former New Hampshire Gov. John Sununu said Monday on “America’s Newsroom” that House Democratic leaders would have to be “dumb” to believe that a federal court would force Attorney General William Barr to break the law.
Sununu said that if the contempt charge against Barr – over his refusal to turn over the full, unredacted Mueller report – reaches a federal court, the judge would side against the Democrats bringing the case.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sununu, a former White House chief of staff to President George H.W. Bush, charged that what Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., and other Democrats wanted Barr to do was “break the law and to send them parts of the redacted Mueller report that are against the law for Barr to send to them.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Illegal Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State
- UPDATE: Trump responds to U.S. judge’s ruling on financial records
- VIDEO: Trump holds MAGA rally in Pennsylvania
- BREAKING: Ford makes major announcement affecting 7,000 salaried jobs
- BREAKING: Cohen identified which Trump associate told him to lie, allegedly
- POLL: Is Fox News turning on President Trump?
- BREAKING: Gorsuch sides with liberals in Supreme Court ruling on Wyoming hunter
- BREAKING: Judge upholds Dem subpoena for Trump financial records
- VIDEO: Anti-Trump actor makes odd statement about Trump winning in 2020
- REPORT: Beach evacuated after unexploded bomb discovered