REPORT: Strange details emerge on another home owned by Jeffrey Epstein
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Jeffrey Epstein owned at least two properties in Florida at the time of his death.
The disgraced millionaire, who was found dead in his prison cell on Saturday morning at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in downtown Manhattan, had a home approximately nine miles south of his Palm Beach mansion in the town of Lake Worth.
The article goes on to state the following:
That 3408-square-foot home was purchased by Epstein through the same company that he used to purchase his mansion, which is registered to an address in Finland.
Palm Beach property records also reveal that the home has four bathrooms and a sizable pool, but no actual bedrooms.
Records show that the property has recently been updated, with a cabana being erected on the half-acre of land back in 2015, adjacent to the pool.
CLICK HERE to read more from the Daily Mail.
Jeffrey Epstein owned $1M home a few miles from his Palm Beach mansion, which has four bathrooms, a pool and NO BEDROOMS https://t.co/jW5lhJyvTn
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- REPORT: White House is irritated over Nikki Haley’s mysterious tweet
- REPORT: NFL player found dead along with wife, son sought by police
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Creeped-out contractor shares pic of another disturbing Epstein painting
- BREAKING: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg treated for cancer
- REPORT: Cheerleading Squad Draws Fire for Raffling AR-15 Rifle
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- BREAKING: Sarah Huckabee Sanders takes new career path
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage