REPORT: ‘Stop Pocahontas’ PAC to hound Elizabeth Warren in 2020 race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A Massachusetts conservative political action committee plans to come after Elizabeth Warren as she officially enters the 2020 presidential race.
The “Stop Pocahontas” PAC is also calling for the second-term senator to not only drop her name from the 2020 Democratic ballot but also resign from Congress for lying about her claims of Native American heritage.
The article goes on to state the following:
“She’s been lying to Massachusetts voters for years and she should be held responsible for that,” co-chairwoman of “Stop Pocahontas,” Holly Robichaud, said, according to the Boston Herald. “She stole a minority position and if she was a Republican, she’d be out of office already.”
The PAC also says she should resign because she lied again when denying that she made those claims to benefit her career.
Let me guess, an anti-@ewarren PAC?
— Ashley Balcerzak (@abalcerzak) February 6, 2019
— Lisa Kashinsky (@lisakashinsky) February 9, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: America’s First Two Muslim Congresswomen Will BOTH Be Fundraising For Hamas-Linked Organization
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain stuns Andrew McCabe on ‘The View’ with pointed question
- VIDEO: Gillibrand voices support for federal recognition of third gender
- REPORT: How the winners of New York Lottery’s biggest jackpot were able to stay anonymous
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ show takes first steps against Jussie Smollett after attack claim controversy
- BREAKING: Obama-nominated judge deals blow to Obama’s presidential library plans
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: McCabe claims ‘Gang of 8’ knew of counterintelligence investigation of Trump
- VIDEO: ISIS teen wife bemoans UK’s ‘unjust’ decision to revoke her citizenship
- VIDEO: Kamala Harris gives awkward response when asked about Jussie Smollett claims