REPORT: ‘Stop Pocahontas’ PAC to hound Elizabeth Warren in 2020 race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A Massachusetts conservative political action committee plans to come after Elizabeth Warren as she officially enters the 2020 presidential race.
The “Stop Pocahontas” PAC is also calling for the second-term senator to not only drop her name from the 2020 Democratic ballot but also resign from Congress for lying about her claims of Native American heritage.
The article goes on to state the following:
“She’s been lying to Massachusetts voters for years and she should be held responsible for that,” co-chairwoman of “Stop Pocahontas,” Holly Robichaud, said, according to the Boston Herald. “She stole a minority position and if she was a Republican, she’d be out of office already.”
The PAC also says she should resign because she lied again when denying that she made those claims to benefit her career.
Let me guess, an anti-@ewarren PAC?
— Ashley Balcerzak (@abalcerzak) February 6, 2019
— Lisa Kashinsky (@lisakashinsky) February 9, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- REPORT: Harris Campaign Brought in Crowd to ‘Boost’ Cheering During Speech
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- REPORT: DOJ Makes Stunning Revelation About Federal Arrests of Non-U.S. Citizens in 2018
- OpEd: Ocasio-Cortez has yet another bad idea that makes no sense