REPORT: State’s swing voters are sticking with Trump in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Axios:
ERIE, Pa. — Voters here who switched from Barack Obama to Donald Trump are sticking with Trump in 2020 — unlike other swing voters who are getting tired of him.
Why it matters: Their loyalty is a wakeup call to all 2020 Democrats, but especially Joe Biden, since he’s banking heavily on his ability to win the state.
- That was the main takeaway from the latest Engagious/FPG focus group I watched here last week, which included eight Obama/Trump voters.
The article goes on to state the following:
What they’re saying:
- Tara Biddle, a 37-year-old kindergarten teacher, said although she’s not completely happy with Trump, she’d only switch candidates if they picked up where he left off.
- “I would be willing to vote for someone other than Trump who would continue the initiatives he’s started” with the economy, tariffs and immigration, she said.
- Others said Trump should be able to serve two full terms. “When I changed my vote I gave him eight years,” said 62-year-old David R.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to read more of this report by Axios.
Voters from a focus group in Pennsylvania who voted for Obama and then Trump plan to stick with Trump in 2020. https://t.co/cJFB6up9Yq
— Axios (@axios) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit Axios. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch discusses the homeless crisis in America and premiers 15-minutes of his new film on the subject in the video below. CLICK HERE to learn more. WATCH video below:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting Axios
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Celebrity chef passes away at age 44
- VIDEO: Schiff says he finally found the key to justify impeachment
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- VIDEO: Biden’s campaign likely coming to an end, thanks to Clinton-linked Ukraine bombshell, Nunes says
- Biden gives contentious, finger-pointing answer to reporter over Ukraine question
- REPORT: Pelosi opens door to impeachment
- BREAKING: 3 dead, others hospitalized in Pittsburgh ‘medical situation’
- REPORT: Coca-Cola’s surprising new flavor is ‘super difficult to track down’
- OpEd: China has already lost the trade war. Here’s why