REPORT: State Department takes indirect shot at Omar, Tlaib in recent policy revision
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by THEBLAZE.COM:
The State Department recently revised its definition of anti-Semitism in an apparent response to strong anti-Israel rhetoric from progressive lawmakers like Reps. Ilham Omar (D-Minn.) and Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.).
The agency’s list of anti-Semitic definitions now includes “drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.” It is the 11th item on the list of definitions that, when initially publicized in May, included only 10 instances.
The article goes on to state the following:
Adam Milstein, founder of the pro-Israel Adam and Gila Milstein Foundation, brought attention to the revised guidelines last week.
The revision was made after Omar and Tliab attempted to legitimize the anti-Israel movement known as Boycott, Divest and Sanctions (BDS).
Last month the pair introduced legislation to restrict legislative measures that limit boycotts, a bill that was widely seen as laying the foundation to promote the BDS movement in the U.S.
The State Dep. just updated the definition of #Antisemitism to include “Drawing Comparison of Contemporary #Israeli policy to the of #Nazis“. Kudos to @SecPompeo and Special Envoy Elan Carr. It’s more clear now, the BDS Movement is disgustingly Antisemitic https://t.co/6VEW9A1M1X pic.twitter.com/O0O78p6XiU
— Adam Milstein (@AdamMilstein) August 6, 2019
— TheBlaze (@theblaze) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit THEBLAZE.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting THEBLAZE.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: White House is irritated over Nikki Haley’s mysterious tweet
- REPORT: One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- REPORT: NFL player found dead along with wife, son sought by police
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump Ms. Nevada has been stripped of her crown