REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The State Department revealed Monday that it has identified “multiple security incidents” involving current or former employees’ handling of Hillary Clinton’s emails, and that 23 “violations” and seven “infractions” have been issued as part of the department’s ongoing investigation.
The information came in a letter to Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley, who is responsible for overseeing the security review.
The article goes on to state the following:
“To this point, the Department has assessed culpability to 15 individuals, some of whom were culpable in multiple security incidents,” Mary Elizabeth Taylor, the State Department’s Assistant Secretary in the Bureau of Legislative Affairs, wrote to Grassley. “DS has issued 23 violations and 7 infractions incidents. … This number will likely change as the review progresses.”
“Given the volume of emails provided to the Department from former Secretary Clinton’s private email server, the Department’s process has been necessarily more complicated and complex requiring a significant dedication of time and resources,” Taylor wrote.
“In every instance in which the Department found an individual to be culpable of a valid security violation or three or more infractions, the Department forwarded the outcome to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security’s Office of Personnel Security and Suitability (DS/PSS), to be placed in the individuals’ official security file,” Taylor wrote. “All valid security incidents are reviewed by DS and taken into account every time an individual’s eligibility for access to classified information is considered.
Taylor noted that disciplinary consequences are pending.
As I said back in 2016, Clinton’s inner circle at State will likely have a difficult time getting clearances again in the future. Not impossible though.
State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails https://t.co/xBCCOjigPI
— Bradley P. Moss (@BradMossEsq) June 17, 2019
“In March, it was revealed that the Justice Department “negotiated” an agreement with Clinton’s legal team that ensured the FBI did not have access to emails on her private servers relating to the Clinton Foundation. Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok… https://t.co/2iS8NCiYkK
— Maynie Kuo (@chattymaynie) June 17, 2019
BREAKING: State dept confirms multiple security incidents involving clinton email investigation 😳😬https://t.co/KYJIvMGkM0
— Nikki (@nikki09244375) June 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Schiff makes announcement on releasing impeachment inquiry transcripts to the public
- REPORT: Impeachment gets real: McConnell gives Senate Republicans tutorial on Trump trial
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Continues To Divert Campaign Funds To Alleged Boyfriend’s Company
- VIDEO: Trump called Pelosi a ‘third-rate politician’ during Syria meeting, top Democrats say
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham threatens to become ‘Trump’s worst nightmare’
- BREAKING: 4th defendant in case involving Rudy Giuliani associates arrested at airport
- BREAKING: House votes on resolution rebuking Trump over withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria
- VIDEO: Pelosi doubles down on Trump ‘meltdown’: ‘We have to pray for his health’
- Trump Tweets: ‘The Do Nothing Democrats’ and ‘Nervous Nancy’s Unhinged Meltdown’ [PICTURES]
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly