REPORT: Spain reports incredible number of deaths from coronavirus over last 24 hours
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
A total of 738 people in Spain died from coronavirus-related illnesses in the past 24 hours, the largest increase in fatalities since the disease entered the country.
The number of COVID-19 deaths in Spain soared from 2,696 to 3,434 on Tuesday, according to the country’s health ministry. In total, Spain has registered 47,610 people who have tested positive for the virus — up from just 36,673 earlier on Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Spain — which has a population of roughly 46 million — touts the second highest tally of coronavirus-related deaths in the world. Italy, which is reporting a death toll of 6,820, has experienced the most deaths so far.
Here are the latest COVID-19 stats as of Wednesday 3 pm ET (time of publication of this story):
- Spain Coronavirus Cases: 47,610
- Spain Deaths: 3,434
- Spain Recovered: 5,367
- Global Coronavirus Cases: 459,793
- Global Deaths: 20,823
- Global Recovered: 113,778
US Coronavirus Cases: 62,777
US Deaths: 883
US Recovered: 392
The situation in Spain is so bad now that they are having to use a shopping mall as a morgue.
The death rate in Spain from corona virus is now 7.2%
The death rate in Italy is 10.1%
— PeterSweden (@PeterSweden7) March 25, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Gov. Cuomo speaks on brother’s coronavirus diagnosis
- BREAKING: Appeals Court issues ruling on Texas abortion ban during COVID-19 pandemic
- REPORT: Stunning graphs predict when COVID-19 deaths, needs will peak in every state
- TRUMP TWEET: Taunts Nancy Pelosi about MSNBC interview [VIDEO]
- FOX NEWS: Doctor reveals results of promising drug that may help treat COVID19 (video)
- VIDEO: Rachel Maddow’s attempt to slam Trump over hospital ships backfires
- REPORT: California emergency manager is caught sunbathing on an empty beach
- REPORT: Obama lashes out after administration rollback of emission standards as Trump praises move
- VIDEO: Elderly woman dies after being assaulted at hospital for violating coronavirus social distancing
- VIDEO: Dolly Parton shares video message about coronavirus pandemic