REPORT: Soros Fuels Dark Money Judicial Group That Fights Kavanaugh, Trump Nominations
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
A “dark money” group that was established to push back against the judicial nominations of President Donald Trump, and which was at the forefront of the battle against Justice Brett Kavanaugh and continues to go after him to this day, was heavily financed by liberal billionaire George Soros around the time of its inception, grants show.
Demand Justice, a left-wing advocacy group, was established in 2018 and is led by Brian Fallon, the former press secretary for Hillary Clinton’s failed 2016 campaign. The group does not disclose its donors and is a project of the Sixteen Thirty Fund, which falls under the umbrella of Arabella Advisors—an intricate dark money network containing dozens of liberal groups and projects. The network is used as a “pass through” entity for Democratic donors and has facilitated $1.6 billion in funds to liberal entities in recent years.
The article goes on to state the following:
Due to Demand Justice’s arrangement with the Sixteen Thirty Fund, which acts as its fiscal sponsor, it does not have to file annual tax forms to the Internal Revenue Service. Those who contribute to groups housed at the Sixteen Thirty Fund can also mark the money to the fund’s name, where it is passed to the intended groups while ultimately masking the destination.
However, the Open Society Policy Center, Soros’s 501(c)(4) D.C.-based advocacy group, outright marked that it had sent $2.5 million to Demand Justice for general support between April 1 and June 30, 2018, according to a review of its grants. Soros’s group sent $87,000 more to Fallon’s group between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31 to “support advocacy on judicial nominations.”
The initial grant from Soros’s policy center, which is an affiliated entity to the Open Society Foundations, was given to Fallon’s group around the time that the former Clinton henchman appeared at a secretive gathering of the Democracy Alliance, the left’s largest donor club that was co-founded by Soros, in Atlanta.
CLICK HERE to read more of this exclusive report by the Washington Free Beacon.
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- REPORT: Pelosi claims to know why multiple Republicans are retiring
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Union County high school teacher reportedly told students VP Pence should be ‘shot in the head’
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11